Dexter Boning Knife, 5” Inch (12cm) Sanisafe Handle
Thin and sharp, this boning knife is the go to blade for removing bones from meat and skinning fish. When working close and around the bone, a curved boning knife will give you a better working angle, while a narrow boning knife is great for boning ribs and meat chops.
Sani-Safe handles feature a textured, slip-resistant, easy to clean polypropylene handle that withstands high and low temperatures.
- White Sani-Safe handle.
- Blade Length: 12cm / 5inch.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing.
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance.
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge.
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates