Econoliser Basic Twin Knife Sterilising Unit
The Econoliser Knife Steriliser is the world’s first twin knife steriliser which has been designed to efficiently sterilise abattoir knives and reduce water consumption. The basic model is best suited to larger processing plants who jabe an 82oC water ring main in the plant. Each sterilising cycle takes approximately three seconds and cleans to a higher level than traditional methods of sterilisers, using just 120ml of hot water on each cycle. Less water consumption results in significantly lower water and energy costs and reduced treatment of waste water.
- Approximately 120ml of 82⁰C water used per sterilisation cycle, representing a massive reduction in water and energy compared to constant flow or water bath sterilisers.
- Knives are left cleaner compared to using traditional sterilisation methods.
- Virtually no steam is created, eliminating condensation on equipment that can drip onto meat.
- Uses absolutely no water when production line is not running.
- Virtually no ambient heat is produced, reducing running cost in refrigerated areas.
- Activated by insertion of a knife, easy and safe for operators to use.
- Fully automatic operation, produces consistent test results with all operators.
- Knives left in the steriliser do not lose their sharpness due to constant heat.
- Temperature and cycle time adjustable for optimum efficiency.
- Designed with ease of servicing in mind to minimise down-time.
- 304 grade stainless steel construction - robustly built for abattoirs.
- Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland, available in Australia and New Zealand exclusively at Highgate Group.