Boneshield® Waxed - 27cmW Plain, 90m Roll White
On Sale. Limited Stock
Boneshield® Wax Guard is a Food-Safe (HACCP certified) puncture resistant barrier film that offers expectional protection against sharp bones penetrating vacuum/shrink bags.
Tough against even the sharpest bones, Boneshield® Wax Guard reduces costly and time-consuming repackaging, returns and rework, saving abattoir and meat processors up to 45% in packaging costs.
Eliminating leakers by less than 1%, protect your brand reputation and keep your customers happy by insisting on Boneshield® Wax Guard.
27cm wide x 90m continuous roll (no perforations).
SOLD PER CARTON, CARTON SIZE: 2 ROLLS
- Reduces bone-in meat packaging costs by up to 45%
- Reduces leakers to less than 1%
- Increased shelf life with a low-cost barrier.
- Total coverage & protection for export of fresh/chilled product.
- Tight shrink with thinner bag, better presentation.
- Easy to apply and clings to the meat.
- Apply the protection only where it's needed.
- Strong & Flexible.
- Food safe and HACCP certified.
- Available in a large range of sizes to suit your needs - see our other Boneshield products.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates