Boneshield® Bone Guard is a Food-Safe (HACCP certified) puncture resistant barrier film that protects bone-in-meat portions from puncturing the vacuum bag/shrink bag.
Reducing bone-in-meat packaging costs by up to 45%, Boneshield® Bone Guard delivers significant labour and cost savings to abattoirs and meat processing operations, eliminating time consuming repackaging, returns and rework processes.
The comprehensive Boneshield® Bone Guard range includes clear guard, wax guard and ham wrap and can be utilised for all types of bone-in meat products.
Boneshield® Bone Guard can be used with a low-cost shrink bag such as a thinner Cryovac bag, eliminating the need for thick, heavy bone-in-bags and patch bags, which are expensive and don't perform as well as Boneshield® Bone Guard.
- Reduces bone-in meat packaging costs by up to 45%
- Eliminates leakers to less than 1%
- Extends shelf life of meats and locks in the freshness
- Total coverage & protection for export of fresh/chilled product
- Tight shrink with thinner bag boosts product presentation
- Features CAS numbers and batch numbers for full traceablity
- Easy to apply and clings to the meat
- Food Safe and HACCP Certified.
If you would like to know more about Boneshield® Bone Guard please call the Highgate Group team today on 1800 089 456.