Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Test Kits (20 Tests per Box)
For bulk orders, contact our team on 1800 089 456 for special pricing.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a diagnostic test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in human nasal/nasopharyngeal and oral/oropharyngeal swab specimens.
The ease of use combined with its fast results makes the Antigen Rapid Test the perfect solution for employee testing at the workplace.
RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING KIT CONTENTS
• 20 x Sterilised Swabs
• 20 x Extraction Tubes
• 20 x Tube Dropper Caps
• 20 x Test Cards
• 20 x Sample Extraction Buffer
• 1 x Tube Stand
• Nasal, Nasopharyngeal, Oropharyngeal Swabs
• 96.08% (nasopharyngeal)
• 96.23% (oropharyngeal)
• 96.19% (nasal)
• 99.14% (nasopharyngeal)
• 99.20% (oropharyngeal)
• 99.20% (nasal)
• 98.59% (nasopharyngeal)
• 97.84% (oropharyngeal)
• 97.83% (nasal)
• 2 – 30 °C
• The product is included on the ARTG for professional use at the point of care.
• COVID-19 Diagnostics
• Results after 15 minutes
• The Rapid SARS-COV-2 Antigen Test must not be supplied for the purpose of self-testing.
• The Rapid SARS-COV-2 Antigen Test must only be used by relevant practitioners, or persons under their supervision, who are trained in the correct use of the goods and the interpretation of the test results.
• Negative test results do not exclude infection withSARS-COV-2 (so face masks, social distancing, and good hygiene practice must be maintained).
• Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Special Notice: Not available for public sale or self-testing. Australian laws regulate the sale of these tests.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates