Knecht USK 160 S Universal Wet Sharpening Machine - With Stand
Knecht Universal sharpening machines are the ultimate multi-taskers, designed to sharpen a wide variety of knives, bowl cutter blades (up to 120L) and cutlery. This makes them the ideal sharpening machine for abattoirs, butchers, meat processing and knife sharpening services.
Also available in a tabletop model
- Fine grit grinding wheel gently removes only small amounts of material, thus
preserving the knife.
- The wet honing wheel removes the burr created by sharpening. The result is a
sharp knife with a smooth surface and long tool life.
- Optional polishing disk produces a finely polished surface and a burr-free, very
smooth cutting edge.
- The HV 150 hand knife grinding attachment guides the knives and ensures they
are sharpened with the correct cutting edge angle.
- Additional integrated magnets support the guidance of the knife and make the
grinding process extremely simple.
- The belt grinding attachment ensures safe, precise and fatigue-proof working for
- 3-Phase Power operated.
- Serration grinding wheel optional.
Specifications (For Model with Stand):
Machine dimensions: 630mm (W) x 610mm (D) x 1200mm (H)
|BOWL CUTTER BLADES||HAND KNIVES|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates