KNECHT USK 160 S Universal Wet Sharpening Machine - Tabletop Model
A compact and reliable machine for Butchers, Boning Rooms, Smallgoods and Sharpening Services, the KNECHT USK 160 S sharpens a variety of cutting tools including Butchers knives, boning knives, Chef's knives, as well as sickle-shaped cutter blades up to 120L.
Also available with stand.
- Fine grit grinding wheel gently removes only small amounts of material, thus preserving the knife, offering a smooth finish and long service life.
- The wet honing wheel removes the burr created by sharpening. The result is a sharp knife with a smooth surface and long service life.
- Optional polishing disk produces a finely polished surface and a burr-free, very smooth cutting edge.
- The HV 150 hand knife grinding attachment guides the knives and ensures they are sharpened with the correct cutting edge angle.
- Additional integrated magnets support the guidance of the knife and make the grinding process extremely simple.
- The belt grinding attachment ensures safe, precise and fatigue-proof working for the operator.
- 3-Phase Power operated.
- Serration grinding wheel optional.
Machine dimensions: 610mm (W) x 550mm (D) x 450mm (H)
|SHARPENS SICKLE-SHAPED BOWL CUTTER BLADES||HAND KNIVES|
Special Order Only - Please contact us for estimated delivery time frame
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Highgate Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates