KNECHT USK 160 S Universal Wet Sharpening Machine - Tabletop Model
A compact and reliable machine for Butchers, Boning Rooms, Smallgoods and Sharpening Services, the KNECHT USK 160 S sharpens a variety of cutting tools including Butchers knives, boning knives, Chef's knives, as well as sickle-shaped cutter blades up to 120L.
Also available with stand.
- Fine grit grinding wheel gently removes only small amounts of material, thus preserving the knife, offering a smooth finish and long service life.
- The wet honing wheel removes the burr created by sharpening. The result is a sharp knife with a smooth surface and long service life.
- Optional polishing disk produces a finely polished surface and a burr-free, very smooth cutting edge.
- The HV 150 hand knife grinding attachment guides the knives and ensures they are sharpened with the correct cutting edge angle.
- Additional integrated magnets support the guidance of the knife and make the grinding process extremely simple.
- The belt grinding attachment ensures safe, precise and fatigue-proof working for the operator.
- 3-Phase Power operated.
- Serration grinding wheel optional.
Machine dimensions: 610mm (W) x 550mm (D) x 450mm (H)
|SHARPENS SICKLE-SHAPED BOWL CUTTER BLADES||HAND KNIVES|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates