Dexter Oyster Knife, 2 3/4” Inch (7cm) - Providence Pattern - White
The blade of an oyster knife is bevelled yet dull, so the delicate muscle of the oyster will not become damaged when shucking. At the blade’s end, the pointed tip is curved slightly upward, which helps to unhinge the oyster and slice through its muscle. Dexter SaniSafe handles feature a textured, slip-resistant, easy to clean polypropylene handle that withstands high and low temperatures.
- Sure-grip textured SaniSafe handle.
- White "Providence Pattern" handle.
- Blade: 7cm (2 3/4 inch) with pointed tip.
- Protective finger guard.
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blade.
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates