Knecht E50 Fully Automatic Knife Sharpening Machine
Ideal for large processing operations, the Knecht E50 series features three innovative models that sharpen 400-680 hand knives per shift.
Two stand out benefits of the Knecht E50 series is the increase in meat yield and reduction in workplace injuries. The E50 increases meat yield by up to 0.5% and has assisted countless workplaces with reducing RSI injuries by up to 80%.
The Knecht E50 is the smallest model in the range.
- Sharpens up to 400 hand knives per 8 hour shift with only 1-2 hours of personnel deployment required.
- Automatically sharpens hand knives of various shapes & sizes.
- 48 hand knives are placed randomly into the knife magazine at a time.
- The 4-axis gripper arm extracts a knife out of the magazine, the exact individual knife shape is measured, sharpened, deburred & polished. The gripper arm then returns the knife to the magazine.
- Optional integrated knife sharpness tester available.
Machine dimensions: 2390mm (W) x 1390mm (D) x 2900mm (H)
For more information DOWNLOAD BROCHURE here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates