Knecht E50RT Fully Automatic Hand Knife Sharpening Machine
Designed for large abattoirs, meat and food processing operations, the KNECHT E50RT sharpens up to 780 knives, fully automatically, per 8 hour shift.
- Sharpens up to 780 hand knives per 8 hour shift with only 1-2 hours of personnel deployment required.
- Automatically sharpens hand knives of various shapes & sizes.
- Increases meat yield by more than 0.5%.
- Reduces RSI and knife related injuries by up to 80%.
- Magazine consists of 2 towers and fits 576 knives at a time.
- Each individual knife is scanned at the measuring station and the shape is converted into CNC data. The gripping arm sharpens, deburrs and polishes the knife according to this data, ensuring the knife shape is maintained through every re-sharpening process.
- The suction unit and the water cooling significantly reduce emissions from sharpening and polishing to protect the operators respiratory system.
|SHARPENS HAND KNIVES|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates