Knecht E50R Fully Automatic Knife Sharpening Machine
Designed for large abattoirs, meat and food processing operations, the KNECHT E50R sharpens up to 780 knives, fully automatically, per 8 hour shift.
- Sharpens up to 780 hand knives per 8 hour shift with only 1-2 hours of personnel deployment required.
- Automatically sharpens hand knives of various shapes & sizes.
- Increases meat yield by more than 0.5%.
- Reduces RSI and knife related injuries by up to 80%.
- 60 hand knives are placed randomly into the knife magazines at a time.
- Each individual knife is scanned at the measuring station and the shape is converted into CNC data. The gripping arm sharpens, deburrs and polishes the knife according to this data, ensuring the knife shape is maintained through every re-sharpening process.
- The suction unit and the water cooling significantly reduce emissions from sharpening and polishing to protect the operators respiratory system.
Also available in the KNECHT E50 and E50RT.
|SHARPENS HAND KNIVES|
Special Order Only - Please contact us for estimated delivery time frame
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Highgate Group users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
More From This Category
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates