Knecht S200S Universal Wet Sharpening Machine - With Stand
Knecht Universal sharpening machines are the ultimate multi-taskers, designed to sharpen a wide variety of knives, bowl cutter blades (up to 120L) and circular blades. This makes them the ideal sharpening machine for abattoirs, butchers, meat processing and knife sharpening services.
The Knecht S200 differs from the Knecht USK 160 S models as it has the added capability of sharpening circular blades. It also has slightly different features from the Knecht S20 featuring a swiveling belt grinding device, that can be quickly swung to the side if the wet grinding belt is used for free-hand grinding.
Also available as a tabletop unit.
- Sharpens bowl cutter blades, circular blades & hand knives
- Ideal for repairing badly damaged knives as a lot of material can be removed quickly.
- Cutter knives and circular knives are clamped during grinding ensuring they are guided safely and precisely. This increases safety and ease of use.
- Switch from sickle blades to linear blades within seconds.
- Available with or without a stand. Stand includes tool storage cupboard.
Machine dimensions: 900mm (W) x 1100mm (D) x 1300mm (H)
|BOWL CUTTER BLADES||CIRCULAR BLADES||HAND KNIVES|
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news and Updates